2022 年 10 月 12 日
|TO LOOK UP||搜索||Amy has to look up the directions to the cinema.|
|TO LOOK BACK||沉溺于过去, 缅怀过去||When I look back I am so happy with the positive changes that I made in my life.|
|TO DROP OUT||一滴||Tony dropped out of geography classes at the age of 15.|
- Do you like geography?
- Have you ever studied geography at school?
- Are you good at reading maps?
- Would you visit a country because of its geographical location?
Describe a positive change that you made in your life.
You should say:
- what it is
- why you did it
- who you did it with
- and explain how you feel about the change.
- Is it easier for young people to change?
- Is it easy for older people to change?
- How can people change their daily routine if they want to?
- What are the disadvantages when people keep making changes?